Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Chicken Wing Strappado


Video language: English

Maggie is so tough. This was her idea. She had never bin chicken winged before and wanted to try it. She is so flexible. You can weld her elbows together with ease. After seeing this I added some things to the predicament. I put her in super high heels and pulled her up so she could barely stand to take the weight  of her elbows. To make matters worse I stood her on one leg. To add to the fun I added nipple clamps and a 5 pound weight to them. Me and my camera man couldn't believe what she did next. You will have to see it for yourself to believe it
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 173.9 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen

Release Year: 2015 Studio: RawFuckClub Models: Alessio Romero and Cy Kohen Genres: Oral Anal Sex , Bareback , Big Cocks , Hunks , ...